Our mommy-daughter breakfast trip to Starbucks :-)
My wild child down in the city for her first trip to the IMAX!
We met up with Marissa and laughed A LOT at Madagascar 2. Ella liked it a lot (and couldn't understand the kind of obscene things that had the adults laughing).
Opening a couple gifts-thanks Aunt Marissa!
Then we were off to the Rainforest Cafe for her birthday dinner. I'm sad to say that she was NOT a fan of the moving animals and simulated thrunderstorms that happened every ten minutes. She spent most of the meal on Chris' lap. However, she tried (and liked!) steak, ribs, and tilapia-which is COMPLETELY unlike her so we were pretty excited about that.
She recovered from her fears in time to blow out the candle on her sundae and eat gummy worms dipped in ice cream to finish of a great Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!
You are an amazing daughter and SO kind, loving, and affectionate. You spent a lot of your birthday saying things like "Mama? I really love you. I really love you a lot. You're so beautiful." Well, I can't say it back to you enough. You are the biggest blessing in my life, I love you SO much it hurts, and you are certainly beautiful inside and out. I'll love you always Ella Bella.
Mama
The amazement never ends, at least, for me it doesn't. It just gets more and more with each birthday. It's amazing how they can become your favorite friend. I told Mike that right now, if it's a toss-up between spending time with Holly or a friend, I might just chose Holly!
ReplyDeleteLoving SO much it hurts, goes on, and on, and on.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for the great blessing of loving two generations of girls SO much.
happy birthday ella!!
ReplyDeleteOh Corinne, your mom's comment has me all choked up.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ella! I love the picture of the two of you at your breakfast outing. And the one with the city behind her!
Happy Birthday Miss ELLA! (She looks so grown up!)
ReplyDelete(Love the blue Crocs!)
May this next year be even more awesome and fun than the last few!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad you had such a wonderful day! I can't wait for the party :)
YAY!!! Happy Birthday Ella!!! She looks so cute in that outfit! I love the pic from breakfast!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ella. You are a cutie. We can't wait until your party!
ReplyDeleteWow, it is amazing that she is 3! Happy Birthday dear Ella, looking forward to celebrating with you on Sunday! Much love!
ReplyDeletethat polka dotted curly girl ALWAYS makes me swoon!!
ReplyDelete