On Mother's Day we were able to participate in Baby dedication at our church. We were able to publicly dedicate ourselves to raising Sadie in the love and knowledge of God. It was great to have lots of friends and family there-it meant a lot to us to feel support as we start this parenting journey for a second time (this time having a better idea of what we're getting into!) And Lord knows, we can use His help and the prayers and support of his people.
| Our cheering section! 3 rows strong! |
| Post dedication. Sadie is getting so big! She's 9 months old here. |
| Attempting to get a good pic is rough but I almost enjoy the crazy-reality pictures more than the perfectly posed ones. |
| Sadie has been nicknamed "the hair monster" because she is constantly pulling hair, especially Ella's |
I like the reality pics too.
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of... I know this post is completely NOT about me but it is so rare that anyone takes a candid pic of me where I don't look like a cow I just had to note that I like that crowd shot :-)