Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Comics at Starbucks

Yesterday Chris and I weren't feeling well, mostly just exhausted from a busy week, but we were stir crazy by about 5pm and needed to get out. We made a little trip to Starbucks in Glen Burnie and I was very amused when I noticed that all three of us were sitting contentedly drinking our drinks and reading the newspaper. Very relaxing evening.

PS-Random thought...we thought of the name "Ella" at a Starbucks in Tucson when we saw an Ella Fitzgerald CD by the cash register. Yesterday we were talking about that and then when we walked in there was an Ella CD at the cash register AND a Dave Matthews Band CD....is it a sign? Will there be a Dave Matthews Heiliger among future children? Hahaaa...I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment