Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Recent Outings...

Partially because it's summer and partially because Ella is old enough to enjoy lots of new activities, we've been going on lots of fun kid-outings! Here are some pics...



Ella and T playing with the light up lego board

Ella had never (really) played with sand before and she sat in this one spot and played forever! She loved it!

She got to play dress up (I was more into it than she was i think)

She liked this cape quite a bit


Petting a bunny at the County Fair


Playing in the "Corn Box" at the fair

We went down a HUGE (kinda scary) slide at the fair too! Nana and Ping took her on the Ferris Wheel-too nauseating for me. More fun kid outings to come I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment