Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Larriland Peaches!

A couple weeks ago Jen and I took Ella and Lexi to Larriland Farms and picked 20lbs of peaches!! All 4 of us had lots of fun and have since had lots of cobbler and peach smoothies!


they girls got to ride in a wagon and loved it, jen and I took turns pulling it through the bumpy orchard listening to the girls giggle whenever we went fast



I got a little too excited about all the beautiful peaches and banged my head, hard


The girls got to play in an old tractor


Ella running through the peach orchard


Ella wasn't interested in eating the peaches at all but she did help pick one or two.


Overall, a very fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the profile shot - what an adorable girl you have!

    - Erin (Pryor) Gill

    ReplyDelete