Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Momentous Occassion

To give you an idea of what kind of week it's been I just want to note that Ella fell asleep in the car this evening. This may not sound like a big deal but I kid you not, it's been close to a year since this has happened. I won't go into all of the sordid details but clearly, the last few days have been crazy enough that my child, the no-car-sleeper, fell asleep. Pray we make it through the next few days and that the back-talking, no napping, waking-up-at-night-child who has moved in with me gives back sweet little, sleeps-15hrs-a-day Ella. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment