Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Outing with GG

My sister, Ella, and I had a fun visit to see my grandmother yesterday. Ella let GG teach her some choreography and they danced together for quite a while! Ella loves running around GG's house from interesting "toy" to toy. We went out after that and we had a 45 min wait at Outback. Ella did pretty well...I was kinda surprised we didn't leave regretting it. Go Ella! She hasn't napped in 10 days which is HORRIBLE but her behavior has been better the last couple days. Chris has been out of town this whole time so I'm hoping that once things are back to "normal" she'll start sleeping again. Here are some pics from last night.


GG and Ella cheesing it up

GG, Ella (not looking at the camera this time-but she is getting better at posing), and Marissa

Reading while we waited for our table at the restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment