In sad news....Ella fell while Chris was chasing her yesterday and chipped a pretty big chunk off her top front tooth. I FREAKED out and burst into tears when I saw it but the shock is wearing off and hopefully after our dentist appointment tomorrow morning I'll have good news about what can be done about it. For now, she isn't in any pain, she just has a sharp, funny looking tooth :-(
In funny (though almost sad) news...we had lunch at Amy's today and Ella had some pita and hummus and tomatoes on her plate. She doesn't usually eat tomatoes but I was trying to sell her on them....
Me:look Ella, this tomato makes the pita and hummus extra yummy, you should try it!
Ella (pulls the tomato off and holds it out to me): no, mommy, noooo
Me:why not?
Ella (with tears in her eyes): Mom, this tomato is Bob
For those of you who do not watch the fabulously entertaining Christian cartoon "Veggietales" you may not know what Bob the Tomato is one of the main characters. Poor Ella thought I was trying to convince her to eat her friend! Way to stand up for your friends Ella, I'll take compassion over nutrition any day.
Definitely funny! She has a tender heart. Were you able to explain how that tomato isn't Bob? I know it is a challenge for you to get good food into her. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. I really shouldnt read you and Amy's blogs when I'm at work...because I just did a (loud) ugly laugh at my desk. Everyone turned around.
ReplyDelete