dressing up as a little piggy
she was adamant about getting every necklace back into this box and getting the top on exactly right (which was hard because it was broken-I'm telling you this place was super-shabby)
if she becomes a scientist it'll be cute to have a picture of her first look into a microscope
Ella found all kinds of random toys deep inside this play sink. The oven door was broken so you can see that she had to cook our broccoli on the stove instead.
See-sawing with mommy (and a doll she adopted while there).
She touched a turtle!!! I really want her to overcome her fear of touching animals so this was a great step! Yay Ella!
where was this? It looks so familiar. Ella looks so grown up.-Jan
ReplyDeleteAre you embracing your curly hair? Didn't you used to straighten it all the time? Leanna went through a big exercise of embracing her curly, too!
ReplyDeleteIt's at the chesapeake children's museum in annapolis :-)
ReplyDeleteOh and I sometimes embrace the curly hair when it's SO humid it doesn't really make any sense to straighten it. It's still not my favorite...