
First is this book: On Top of Spaghetti by Paul Brett Johnson. There aren't that many kids books that I beg to read over and over but this one cracks me up! I can't help but read it with a funny, loud, southern drawl and sing loudly and somewhat off-key when appropriate. It's just a really fun book. Brewster the Rooster is another good one (very clever) we've come across lately :-)

Kenra hair products is the next wonderful thing. I got some of the shine spray at the salon where I get my hair cut because it worked well when the stylist used it and it smells AMAZING. It's hard to describe the scent but I literally get compliments all the time. LOVE it.

Another great beauty product-I discovered this Revlon Custom Creations foundation while I was looking to buy a darker foundation because I've gotten a tan in the last few weeks. I was annoyed that I wasn't sure which color would be right and what if I get even darker as summer goes on? Well, look no further, this thing is SO smart! It has four compartments with different shades and you can set it on one of 5 levels of darkness and it combines the shades all by itself! Right now I'm using shade combo 3 but if I get darker I can kick up to 4 or 5. It's fabulous and I totally recommend it.
Random and last but not least, is my relatively new idea to make lasagna in a loaf pan so it's the perfect size for a small family. We never finish a big lasagna and a smaller one is a much more doable semi-quick meal. The Barilla no-boil lasagna noodles are also the perfect size for a loaf pan!
So, there are my random tips for today. More about Ella soon :-)
I love the Kenra Curl Creme! I don't where you buy it...but Ulta is cheaper than Beauty First!
ReplyDeleteExcellent idea with the lasagna in a loaf pan! :)
ReplyDelete"There's your tip for the day!" Ha ha! Love it.
ReplyDelete- Hol