My blog posting is directly correlated to how much school work I have. This was the last week of summer classes so now I'm free for a whole month! I love school but this last class was somewhat painful at times. I will NEVER take a class from 4pm-8pm two nights a week in the middle of the summer again. Being hungry and thinking about everything you could be doing while staring at power point was torturous. But I'm done :-)
Ella has been pretty good behavior wise this week and continues to sleep like a champ at night-it's kind of creepy that it's been about 6 months since she's made a single noise during the night. It used to be that every month or two she'd wake up for a few minutes during the night, just to keep us on our toes. Since she's stopped napping very faithfully (we're at about 2-3 times a week now) she sleeps SO soundly at night and doesn't make a peep between bedtime and the morning. I'm realizing I kinda liked the random times of waking up with her during the night-it made me feel like I was doing the hard work of a mom, slugging to her room all drowsy and concerned. Now, I just get to do the hard mom-work during the day :-)
Well, off to nurse my second bladder infection of the month. So not fun. I'll try to take some pictures soon and start posting regularly again :-)
PS-Confession-I'm totally hooked on the High School Musical Reality show that started last week on ABC. I'm such a dork but I'm ok with that :-)
Does it make any sense to say that Ella and Christopher look alike?? Especially in those 3 pics of Ella in your header!
ReplyDeleteThat really sounds like you're off to take some pictures of your bladder infection. Haha :)
ReplyDeleteI've been watching that show, too, when I can (meaning when Tim isn't around).
ReplyDeleteooh--i'll have to watch that show too. i didn't know there was one, but it sounds like something i'd like (embarrassingly enough). i do hope i'm not 45 and still watching teeny-bopper shows. and will is starting to skip naps sometimes too...NOT fun.
ReplyDelete