The Girls on their thrones
Ella wanted to take a picture of the mommies while we sat across the kitchen cheering them all on in their peeing. I didn't edit this picture at all-pretty well centered! I was impressed with her photo skills (though she did take 10 pictures of her pants laying on the floor also).
This is the floor and a finger and a skirt. I have about 15 similar pictures from when the camera got passed down the line of potty girls. Thank God for digital cameras! Kids probably didn't get to touch cameras when people had to buy film!
Lots of fun was had by all. As for a potty update, Ella is doing really well-very few accidents and she has acquired the skill of "holding it." She even did two 3 hr trips to and from the beach with no accidents at all! She is not doing so well with #2 but she doesn't go very often (once a day and sometimes skips a day) so it hasn't been a big deal. I'm honestly kind of shocked and how well it's gone! I'm so proud of her!
Hysterical laughing is my response.
ReplyDeleteThere is something wonderful to be said for sitting on your thrones, baring your souls, and laughing with good friends.
I can't wait for the next installment. This is far more interesting than soap operas.
YAY Ella!! Hannah is still working on it. She's great at home, in pull-ups out in public.
ReplyDeleteOh my lord, they are going to KILL you when they get older for that picture!!
ReplyDelete