Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, September 22, 2008

The park

Fun day at the park with Hol and Hope :-) They introduced us to a new park with a 4 tiers of playgrounds to play on plus a farm! We'll definitely be going back.

While Holly and I chatted with her neighbor Ella got a book from the car and settled in next to a tree to wait out the boring adult conversation. I LOVE that she LOVES books!

feeding goats


Hope is getting to be a playground pro!

During our picnic, they may have gotten a little too excited. Ella was squeezing Hope to give her a slightly too loving hug and Hope was pointing and saying "eye! eye!" while poking Ella....oh these girls

2 comments:

  1. That last picture cracks me up! Totally captures the slightly dangerous, very adorable, oh-so-loving relationship they have :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is HILARIOUS! Oh dear. Haha!

    They're cuties. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete