Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Toilet Paper Caper

I came around the corner the other day to find this...





Oy.

2 comments:

  1. GG, greatgrandmother will be hysterical when she sees this. I can't wait to share with her.

    Dear ELLA, why did the toilet paper roll run away?! Did it scare you? I am so glad mommy caught it on her camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! In the first picture she looks like she's kind of enjoying herself, at least interested in what's happening. In the rest of the pictures she totally looks "caught" and a little bewildered as to how she ended up with a lap full of TP.

    ReplyDelete