Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Rylan Rocks

A few weeks ago Ella's friend Rylan had a birthday party and gave bubble bath and glowsticks as the party favor (AWESOME idea Michelle!). We had tried this before when my SIL suggested it but this time Ella is OBSESSED with glow stick baths! I've tried to take pictures but they're either completely bright or too dark. Here's a taste of both :-) I highly recommend this fun activity! Ella begs for glow-baths all the time now! (thank goodness I found somewhere to buy glowsticks for a dollar!)



4 comments:

  1. SO FUN! We haven't done one yet, but tomorrow night that might be a fantastic treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the best pics when I let them each have two glow sticks.

    Hannah is obsessed too. If I let her have one she asks for a glowing bubbly bath six times a day for the next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I am so glad that you enjoyed this.

    I can't take credit for the idea though, I found it on the internet.

    ReplyDelete