So, Ella brought a coloring book in the stroller on our walk this time and here's the result!
I'm totally in awe. In the LINES. Colors that make SENSE. It was VERY recently that all her pictures looked like this one:
THIS is what I mean about her having some kind of developmental growth spurt in the last few weeks. I'm so proud of her and it's so much fun to see her SO proud of herself!
Wonderful! Yes, it's just amazing how all of a sudden our children just do something they couldn't before...it's like a switch is turned on in their brains. Great job Ella!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I'm most impressed with her use of MANY colors. I have to physically switch the color in Hannah's hand to get her to use more than just pink.
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing Jump in attention and creativity!
ReplyDeleteWow, Ella!!!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you.
This indeed is a drastic change. I am so happy that I have several coloring books with the old styles. We can now use the same books for the New way of coloring on the blank pages.
I bet she you will be reading within 3 months.
Go Girl!!!