Well this is the SAME zucchini on Wednesday!! Less than a week later!!
It's a horrible picture of Ella but OH MY GOSH the zucchini is HUGE (well, not anymore, we ate most of it). I'm in shock at how fast things can grow!!! (PS-Thank God for spell check because I have no idea how to spell "zucchini" and spell it differently (and wrong) every time I've typed it!)
Here are some of our grape tomatoes. Ella was carrying 4 and then all of a sudden she had 3... then 2 and we were looking all over for them because we knew she didn't eat them (if it grows outside there's very little chance of her eating it without prodding). Finally we discovered the culprit...Raleigh (the dog) had been walking behind her and when she dropped the tomatoes, she scarfed them down!
Aunt Stacy is in town from Colorado! We got to just sit and talk for hours-great to have time with her.
Ella had a great time with sidewalk chalk while we chatted
And taking pictures of her favorite plant :-)
And chasing bubbles! Fun afternoon outside :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment