Just wanted to let you all know, we're not dead. In fact, we're so busy living life, I'm having trouble finding time to write about it :-) Also, Chris was out of town for a week and I didn't want to say that on my blog in case any psycho stalker was reading and was going to come to my house. Really, it's just been a very busy couple weeks so I have lots of updating to do as soon as I make some time. One quick story though before I crash for the night...
I took Ella to get a flu shot on Friday and she was super brave and didn't shed a single tear. I was SO proud of how mature she was about "needing to get a little poke with some medicine in it." However, she didn't fail to crack me and the nurse up...
Nurse: Ok, we're ready, Mom can you hold her?
Me: Ok Ella, do you want to have the poke in this leg or this leg (pointing to her right, then left leg)
Ella: ummmm....how about (long pause, then an "aha" moment)...your leg!
She seemed very proud of herself for this suggestion but alas, the nurse picked a leg and Ella barely flinched. So brave!
That is so funny!!!
ReplyDelete...the leg part...not the crazy stalker part
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDeleteChristopher would have offered up his sister's leg.
Sounds like you need to start a "The Kids' Perspective" post too!! That is hilarious. Isn't it so funny when they learn how to be funny and then know they are funny? (This must be a case of how many times can you use the word "funny" in one sentence...)
ReplyDelete