Ella kept turning around and waving to me during circle time
The kids made a ton of crafts! Door hangers, Turkeys, Squirrels, a headband with feathers, and wrapped bread dough around ice cream cones to make cornucopias to hold their snack in! I was impressed.
I got to be in charge of helping each kid make their Squirrel craft. It was fun to interact with each of them and get to talk about the little sign the squirrel is holding and how Thanksgiving is all about saying thank-you to Jesus!
Before snack the kids had a little music/dancing time and Ella got really into it! It was fun to see Ella in her environment especially because though she's always loved school, she LOVES it this year and talks about her friends from school so much more than before. I hope I'll get to go back and visit again soon!
I love the high-stepping girls at music and dance time!
ReplyDelete