Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shout out to Pastor Dan

We go to a phenomenal church. I will not give you any lengthy story about the amazing worship, or how God's Spirit moves there, or even about the diversity there we love so much. What I will tell you is that you know your church is cool when your pastor sends you this email of picture he took last week. It might take you a second to see why it's hilarious (and you might have to zoom in)...

Love it.

6 comments:

  1. Is Ella wearing a nose ring or did he photoshop that in? Either way, Hannah is going to be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy-that's what's funny! He put them on Chris and Ella...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris with a nose ring is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and there is the laugh I needed tonight!

    ReplyDelete