Some of the spoils of Pie Night!
One thing I love about events and Chris' parents house is the constant piano accompaniment! Chris' dad is a professional pianist and I love getting to listen! Even if we are scurrying around getting food ready and scolding kids, it lends serenity to the whole night.
It took 2 people to carve the 32lb turkey! Ella got to help pick it out at the Turkey Farm.
Not the best pic but this is almost everyone!
Chris' brother Dave (as if you can't tell from the resemblance) and Julie enjoying after dinner conversation.
Aunt Debbie, who I really love. We don't get to see her often so I was really glad she and Uncle Dave made it for this holiday!
And finally a fun pic of Amy which she might make me take down. But it's hilarious! (AND for any photography nerds, it was an experiment at an ISO of 100 so it's a miracle it turned out so sharp!)
Lovely picture :-)
ReplyDelete